That is, until someone suggested I put peanut butter on them.
Magic, I tell you. Irresistible with a capital “i”. 😀
So naturally, when my mom Facebook messaged me a short little video demonstrating the recipe above, it was calling my name. Super-duper easy, bakes up quick, looks kinda gorgeous, tastes amazeballs, and is perfect for parties. What’s not to like? Plus, if you’re allergic to peanut butter (or don’t like it :P) you can substitute your favorite brand of chocolate instead (*cough* Ghiradelli *cough*).
If you’re still not convinced, just look at the pictures above. Yep. Keeeeeeeeep looking. Those golden, melty marshmallows mixed with gooey chocolate and peanut butter, served warm on a crispy graham cracker with a tall glass of milk. Mmmhmm. That’s about right.
Recipe below! 😉
Oh, and feel free to comment your favorite way to make a s’more. Charred marshmallow, or barely toasted? Milk, dark, or white chocolate? Chocolate chip cookies instead of graham crackers? A rolo instead of a square of chocolate? The possibilities are endless! 😀
- 1 bag of Reese's peanut butter cups (minis, wrapped)
- 1 bag of regular-sized marshmallows
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 450. Grease an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Unwrap all of the peanut butter cups and cover the bottom of the cake pan with them, making sure they don't overlap.
- Top with marshmallows until peanut butter cups are no longer visible.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Break graham crackers in half. Serve dip warm.
- If you are allergic/dislike peanut butter cups, feel free to replace with the equivalent amount of your favorite chocolate.